I need help suing after living a Medical Malpractice horror story

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackOberman6345

Jurisdiction
Arizona
Hi all, recently i had a very bad time at the hospital. Anyone know of aa medical malpractice lawyer happy to sue a questionable hospital that's previously been sued for all / multiple of the following:

Abuse, neglect, criminal neglect, intentional medical malpractice, entrapment, possible organ / human trafficking, assault, drugging, grooming, assault, deprivation of constitutional rights, further hospitalization required, and worsening a already deadly disease.

this is nothing compared to the full horror story, I have evidence, I have proof, I have a list of names and pictures. I'd like to sue the hospital and list of workers i have out of exitance. Anyone know any medical malpractice lawyers that don't charge unless I win in Arizona A.KA contingency based?

If any exist, please choke my inbox and / or this forum thread with ones to call. I really, really love to hear from you.

This is not an attorney referral service, and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients.

You can call your State Bar Association, your local Legal Aide, or any law schools in your area for referrals. You cannot get representation by posting on a message board,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back