I married someone that was already married

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandxtra1975

Can anyone help me? I am trying to find out how I would go about getting a divorce from my wife. We have been married 5 years. Yes, there have been problems in the marriage. We have 2 awesome boys. My wife is Filipino. I knew I was marrying into a ready made family. She had 2 daughters prior to me. After, we married she told me a month into our marriage that she was married and still is married to her daughters father. At the time I looked beyond that fact. Of course I didn't expect to have so many problems with her. Yes, we have had some good times together but the bad out number the good. And there are somethings that are just not forgotten or forgiven no matter what.

Can anyone explain to me how easy it will be for me to get out of my marriage to her. Plus, what if anything will she be entitled to? Also, what will happen to my kids. I love them so much and don't want to loose them. All I want is out and for her to go back home. It is hard when there are kids involved. But, I need to do this for my happiness.

If anyone can help please email me at damibr@hotmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it.

One last note..I can't really get out at this time because I am currently deployed and she is at home with my life in her hands right now. So, I am currently just gathering information so that the process will go as smooth as possible when I get back in January 2006.

Thank You,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back