I have been threaten to be terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehuerta

I need you help urgently. Yesterday, I had a meeting with HR Director and my manager in which I was accused of placing an order for a stroller laptop bag behind my manager back.

I did not do that. She was out of town and a co-worker was going to order a bag for herself because she hurt her arm at work. She stated she had medical reason to request one. I also had medical reason like asthma and a foot problem in which I had surgery to cut 1-3 of the facitis. I still have to have surgery to fix it. I advise the Recruiting Manager of why I am order the items in which he approved. I have the signed supply order. He is equally in the same manager position as my manager. This is back in 07-2008. Since I was in charge of taking of the supply order I had to make sure that items were not order in stock already but footrest and stroller bags are not.

The hr director and my manager accused me of taking advantage of my manager while she was out of town and currently performing an investigating for possible termination. They ask why I order it. I explain I had told the recruiting manager due to my asthma and foot problems, I would need a stroller bag to carry the laptop around which is very heavy. The bags we get currently are over the shoulder. My manager continued to state I needed medical approval but there is not statements on the supply order from but I stated I can talk to my doctors.

I advised there was no communication. She believes I sneakly bought the bag and that the HR director interregated me as I was guilty. I am waiting decision of the investigation for termination. I have the approving signature of the recruiting manager who works in the same department.

I feel like I am being targeted. My co-worker who also order the bag and the HR director and Manager ask me did she have approval. I stated the co-worker stated she had medical reasons but the recruiting manager approved. I am the fall guy. Is this wrongful termination. I never been terminated in my life and not for getting a supply. The laptop bag is 120.00

I need help and I cannot sleep or eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back