I have a car that's in my name, she has a car in her name. She's been driving the car in my name ,it

Jurisdiction
California
We both have car's,she has one in her name that I was driving until she refused to renew the registration, she's been driving my new car because we have two girls together. Her boyfriend,note we are still married but living separately, again her boyfriend and her do not take care of my car, and she has to hide the keys sometimes.they both drink and drive and someone damaged the drivers side front bumper. Can I take my car as long as she has good reliable transportation, plus it's in her name?

We both have car's,she has one in her name that I was driving until she refused to renew the registration, she's been driving my new car because we have two girls together. Her boyfriend,note we are still married but living separately, again her boyfriend and her do not take care of my car, and she has to hide the keys sometimes.they both drink and drive and someone damaged the drivers side front bumper. Can I take my car as long as she has good reliable transportation, plus it's in her name?

In CA, you and she own EVERYTHING acquired during the marriage EQUALLY.

Therefore, you are free to take one, two, or NO cars.

Beyond that damn cars, mate, you might want to begin divorce proceedings.

You're being beaten more than a snare drum by the band from any major college marching band.

Grow a pair, divorce the woman, get a custody order, get a child support order, divide the marital assets, and get on with your life.

Dooesn't it worry you that one or both of the drunken bums taking care of your children could harm or injure the kids while drinking and driving?

Yeah, the car has damage, but your beautiful little girls are still alive.

Forget the damn cars, and rescue those two little girls.

Good luck, mate.

You're being beaten more than a snare drum by the band from any major college marching band.

Grow a pair, divorce the woman, get a custody order, get a child support order, divide the marital assets, and get on with your life.

Dooesn't it worry you that one or both of the drunken bums taking care of your children could harm or injure the kids while drinking and driving?

Good luck, mate.

Good luck, mate.
I am retired ARMY Sgt, and Combat Vet, can I speak with you???

Back