I completed the ARP process

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesrev

Dear Mr./Mrs.,
I completed the ARP process while incarcerated at Elayn Hunt C.C. in St. Gabriel, and rcd. answers for steps 1/2. Now, I have found it difficult to find a licensed attorney to represent me or take my case. I was recently paroled on Oct. 31. My suit time limit to file, will run out on April 1, 2014. I would rather not file a 1983, but would like to file a civil suit in state court. My case has to do with deliberate indifference, lack of proper medical care, cruel and unusual punishment for this lack of care, and even perhaps medical malpractice. I was denied proper medical care for over a year at Elayn Hunt. If you are able, please assist me in finding representation.

Sincerely, We DON'T ALLOW PERSONAL DETAILS

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr./Mrs.,
I completed the ARP process while incarcerated at Elayn Hunt C.C. in St. Gabriel, and rcd. answers for steps 1/2. Now, I have found it difficult to find a licensed attorney to represent me or take my case. I was recently paroled on Oct. 31. My suit time limit to file, will run out on April 1, 2014. I would rather not file a 1983, but would like to file a civil suit in state court. My case has to do with deliberate indifference, lack of proper medical care, cruel and unusual punishment for this lack of care, and even perhaps medical malpractice. I was denied proper medical care for over a year at Elayn Hunt. If you are able, please assist me in finding representation.

Sincerely, We DON'T ALLOW PERSONAL DETAILS

If no lawyer is showing an interest in your case, you don't have a very god case.

You are close to you to case, so you think its solid.

The fact that lawyers are NOT showing an interest says your case is weak or your damages are too small to matter.

If you had a case, several lawyers would show interest.

I suggest you let it go, as difficult as that may be, it will allow you to focus on a successful period of parole.

That will facilitate a proper transition back into society.

I wish you full health recovery, a successful reentry back into society, and on becoming a valuable member of your community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back