Other Immigration Law I-751

Status
Not open for further replies.

NM1976

Hello,

My conditional residency expired on February 23, 2008. I sent form I-751 to remove conditional residency on February 7, 2008 next day service. It was received February 8, 2008. With the application I filed for Fee Waiver. They rejected my fee waiver on February 26, 2008. (Due to insufficient information contained in your fee waiver request, the CIS was not able to determine your "inability to pay" the required filing fee.") The letter from CIS is dated February 26, 2008. I received it on February 29, 2008.

I am planing to file it again by tomorrow, March 4, 2008. I am sending them letter telling them why I am filing late. This time I am sending them fees which I am trying to borrow from some family or friend.

Can someone tell me what is my immigration situation right now? It seems to me that I am out of status as of February 23, 2008. And what can I expect next?

Also, please, let me know what I was suppose to send them for fee waiver.

Thank you.

Technically you are okay and not illegal. All they rejected yet was your waiver……No decision has yet been made on granting you your GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back