Husband on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.

darondan0

Hi I would like to have some legal advice I've been married for 7 years but my husband always come and go sometimes for 2 mths and the last time it was for 1 1/2 year . For that iI told told him him we couldn't be together anymore because I didn't see the reason why I was working so hard to provide for my 5 years son by myselft when I have a husband so i told him he could stay where he is .After a while everytime he talk to my son after my son come to me and ask why don't i give his dad a second chance . I know he put my son up to it , and i knew I still love him so we try to work thing out . Before we got back together i ask him for a moment of honesty I ask him if there was nobody while he was out that he swear no . So we got clear on everything. After we got back together things were ok than after he take excuse to go down miami every weekend and leave me & son in the house alone because of that my job was at stake because i couldn't find babysit all the time anyway two month ago i check his voice mail there was a message form his mistress say that she need him to sign the birth certificate for their new born , the reason i got suspicious that day it was because he didn't want to answer his phone several when I ask he say that those phone call are not important so i check when he went to sleep. When i comfront him about it he told that he was going to tell me but the time wasn't right yet I cry for several days the worse thing now I'm pregnant myselft and my question his can he legally give birth certificate to that other child what his my options. Please answer me I'm so confuse I don't know what to do. :confused:

It is time for you to file for divorce. Your husband is gone for months at a time, you should have known he was up to something?

Unless there is an order for child support your husband does not have to pay you anything. He also will have to pay child support to this other woman if she asks for it.

My advice: see an attorney asap and file for divorce. The divorce probably will not be finalized until the birth of your child but you can start the process.

You need to start preparing yourself for single motherhood. Your husband is a cheater and a liar and you don't want to be stuck with a man like that, he also had a child with another woman.

Do you work? It's time to get a job if you don't.

Please see an attorney asap and file for divorce and ask for a temp. order of child support for the 5 year old.

You also need to check records office where he has been going to make sure he didn't marry this other woman as well. Sometimes men who are gone for long periods of time like that marry several different women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back