Human rights / equality law

Dr Bijlani

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Please will non-racists provide positive guidance on how I may secure a win?

"Stuart-Smith J committed perjury & is in Contempt of Court with each R - he was never appointed Race Officer (EOO) before my 2008 ET claim"

For humane reasons please do not post negative responses; am desolate

Thank you,

Dr Bijlani

Last edited by a moderator:
As you have been told multiple times, this is a US board and the laws of the US and the UK are not the same.

Nor is this a place where you can get free legal advice. We would be violating US law if we did that. There's a thing called "practicing law without a license" and no one here is licensed in the UK.

This is a place to get GENERAL legal information.

Be as desolate as you like but no one here can help you.

Are you this Bijlani?

Bijlani v Mr R Stewart QC & Ors UKEAT/0228/11/RN

Barrister who lost £33m race claim told 'stress is no defence' after sending ex-lover and his model girlfriend abusive emails

Barrister in tears over abusive emails

My goodness, woman, move on.
The party's over.
Do you think your mother and father would be proud of this behavior?
You need to discuss your "issues" with a psychiatrist.
Hate will destroy you, and will ensure you a lifelong feeling of desolation.

On a lighter note, you impress me as a very intelligent person.
I hold the archaic title of QC in Australia.
I served as the defense attaché for the US Ambassador to Australia some years ago.
I know a great deal about Australian law, a little bit about laws in the UK.
I'm also a licensed attorney in the US.
As far as your case is concerned, it's over, res judicata and all that!
I'm sure deep within your psyche you know that, too.

Now for the good news, a £1,000 is a small price to pay to be rid of a philandering "manwhore".
It could have cost you so much more than a few quid.
Thank the stars, thank the trees, thank the gods, thank Almighty Providence; the bum is no longer in your life.
You did great before him, you'll prosper after him, madam.

The use of the word "desolate" illustrates the depth of your command of the English language.
The fact that you EARNED two professional degrees (as a physician and a barrister) says you're very bright, determined, and hard working.
Forget the cheating bum.
He's not worth you sacrificing your life and livelihood over his lecherous carcASS.
See, that's how you get away using THAT word, without using THAT word.
Take care, forget the cad, your future can be as bright as you wish it to be; as long as you look FORWARD!!!!

Awfully ironic that your whole employment case is based on your employer not having fired 3 employees who made remarks (or were present when remarks were made) which were much less offensive than the ones you yourself made to the guy you dated for 4 months and his new girlfriend. They made one comment, you made multiple. Do you not see the irony? At the very least it calls into question just how truly offended you were by your coworkers. If you were one of those sensitive sorts who never uttered a blue word, that would at least be consistent with your claim. When you harass others in a much more severe and vulgar manner, you lose all credibility.

Back