How to stop the police from enforcing non-excistant law, real FEAR

Jurisdiction
New York
The police invent law and demand entrance and demand you produce a lease w/your name on it while U stand in your home, I shut them down as they hold guns, I push back against all four and they are clearly not happy w/me. I FEAR for my FAMILY, what recourse do I have?

I understand you are new to this forum thing so I'll try to be gentle.

When you have a question that relates to a situation that you have posted in another thread you should add the question to that thread so the background is all there.

If you want to start a new discussion in a new thread then you have to give us the background from the beginning because nobody wants to spend the time searching through other threads to figure out what happened.

The police invent law

What law did the police "invent"?

and demand entrance

Why did the police come to your home and demand entrance?

and demand you produce a lease w/your name on it while U stand in your home,

What did the officer say in addition to demanding your lease?

I shut them down as they hold guns, I push back against all four and they are clearly not happy w/me.

Then what happened? Did they leave? Were you arrested?

If these questions are answered in another thread I suggest you add your post to that thread and I can delete this one.

I understand you are new to this forum thing so I'll try to be gentle.

When you have a question that relates to a situation that you have posted in another thread you should add the question to that thread so the background is all there.

If you want to start a new discussion in a new thread then you have to give us the background from the beginning because nobody wants to spend the time searching through other threads to figure out what happened.

What law did the police "invent"?
OK it just took me 5min. to find my own(this) thread , I understand adjuster I thank you 4 the guidance I will attempt to define whats up in this deal

Why did the police come to your home and demand entrance?

What did the officer say in addition to demanding your lease?

Then what happened? Did they leave? Were you arrested?

If these questions are answered in another thread I suggest you add your post to that thread and I can delete this one.

OK TY I will take your kind advice.
yer not gonna believe this but here goes, I dont know what law they invented they had been called to my home by the new landlord 11days after I leased this place, the landlord was freakin out on the porch, this is just this past month, he was trying forced entry to evict me nd I was not having it, He said my name is not on the lease

OK TY I will take your kind advice.
yer not gonna believe this but here goes, I dont know what law they invented they had been called to my home by the new landlord 11days after I leased this place, the landlord was freakin out on the porch, this is just this past month, he was trying forced entry to evict me nd I was not having it, He said my name is not on the lease, but my sons and my common law wifes are, the cops agreed w/him on this, four deep on my porch, I AM SERIOUS can U believe this cause I dont, they R F'in w my head

yer not gonna believe this but here goes, I dont know what law they invented they had been called to my home by the new landlord 11days after I leased this place, the landlord was freakin out on the porch, this is just this past month, he was trying forced entry to evict me nd I was not having it, He said my name is not on the lease, but my sons and my common law wifes are, the cops agreed w/him on this, four deep on my porch, I AM SERIOUS can U believe this cause I dont, they R F'in w my head
I actually have this on two videos and two separte devices, I have many many people that can verify this

he (the LL) went in and threw out my compony while I was less than a hundred ft. away his excuse ( to the cops was that he got a email from the Property Managment Co. that a window was open , he drove 25 miles instead of calling me, I am telling U they R messing w/my head what else can explain such nonsense

If your name is NOT on the lease, you are NOT allowed to reside in the unit.

You can VISIT, but NOT reside in the unit.

U C why I might be losing my mind or do U agree that what I have stated can possibly be remotly legal? cause I do not believe that I even have to type of such an obsurdity

If your name is NOT on the lease, you are NOT allowed to reside in the unit.

You can VISIT, but NOT reside in the unit.
we werent there long enough to establish residence, the lease states we have 20 days to add or remove people I told him on day 1 of us meeting that it was a 3 member family w two small dogs at 50$ a month each

he already excepted the terms of the lease , its HIS lease we all sighned it now we have vacated it but are back in the old place till the 3/rd one is done, my point is that even if I aint on the lease , my wife can have all the Co. she wants , its a leased home !

Back