How to stop the police from enforcing non-excistant law, real FEAR

I can't resolve your dispute.
My opinion has no legal standing to decide who was right, or who was wrong.

If you believe you were violated, file a lawsuit against those who violated you (or your rights).
I wanted to TY you guys for your answering my Q. earlier sorry I had to so suddenly leave, minor emergency in the home all better now, back to what I am saying Is that I readilly admit that I agree that you R correct in your assessment that I could not live there as You stated, I did not like your answer , but that dont make you any less correct, my point is this, my sons name on the lease is the same as mine, there is no middle initial specified in the names , so infact my actual signature and name R on the lease, but if it wasnt , its not a criminal matter and there is a civil bureau that evicts illegal tenants , I dont think that the cops should be able to invent statute on the spot , how can a person comply w/unwritten law? What ever happend to "legal obligation" I thought that , that is a reality and not a myth! Do u c what I mean ? BTW the cops did leave w/out arrest but I was very scared as the two 4ward cops were holding there guns, I have never had a cop pull a gun on me before, when I get arrested i comply w/all direction immediately, I do not resist once told that I am under arrest, when the line is blurred like that it makes for a very unsteady vessel!

Last edited:
I wanted to TY you guys for your answering my Q. earlier ssory I had so sudden minor emergency in the home all better now, back to what I am saying Is that I readilly admit that I agree that you R correct in your assessment that I could not live there as You stated, I did not like your answer , but that dont make you any less correct, my point is this, my sons name on the lease is the same as mine, there is no middle initial specified in the names , so infact my actual signature and name R on the lease, but if it wasnt , its not a criminal matter and there is a civil bureau that evicts illegal tenants , I dont think that the cops should be able to invent statute on the spot , how can a person comply w/unwritten law? What ever happend to "legal obligation" I thought that , that is a reality and not a myth! Do u c what I mean ?
also I will put far more effort into makin sure that I post in the appropriate threads, I did not know where to post that Q earlier as I was unsure what area of law the subject matter belonged in. civil rights, LL/tenant, or criminal, for me that was a tough call no really it was fer me, again I thank you two!

Last edited:
Back