Other Criminal Charges & Offenses how to handle the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvanand

my maternal family members accused me and filed a case against whatever i didnt do. they filed a case having ipc section 323,324,341,379,427and 504. however i didnt do any thing. actually they started abusing me and then i just protest this abusing then they beat me badly and they filed a case in the court of law. i was silent on that time becuase i thing it is a matter of family members. but today after two days i heard about the case. now what to do. they had done really very bad and wrong. infact they usually abusing me always but i thing it will be over soon but now they had done bad.
so please help me what to do now and how to handle this situation. i am also thinking to file a case of Reputaion loss. but right now how to handle all these situations.

my maternal family members accused me and filed a case against whatever i didnt do. they filed a case having ipc section 323,324,341,379,427and 504. however i didnt do any thing. actually they started abusing me and then i just protest this abusing then they beat me badly and they filed a case in the court of law. i was silent on that time becuase i thing it is a matter of family members. but today after two days i heard about the case. now what to do. they had done really very bad and wrong. infact they usually abusing me always but i thing it will be over soon but now they had done bad.
so please help me what to do now and how to handle this situation. i am also thinking to file a case of Reputaion loss. but right now how to handle all these situations.

This is a US focused legal site. We know nothing, nor do we care to know anything about the law in India.

Hire an Indian lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back