How to get my right at a small claims court as a foreigner

If You are saying non-attorney reps, does that mean if i knew someone from there he could go to the court in my place?
NO, you cannot. His situation is describing how a business handles suing (or being sued).

Isn't there something, or things, that might be of use to you, other than the product you obviously don't want anymore?

I'm afraid they don't have anything to offer to me. Someone suggested accepting to get the item, and then resell it. But this idea comes with several problems. Above all, it is unclear, whether i might the sell the product to someone in the US or in Europe (due to lacking certifications).

If You are saying non-attorney reps, does that mean if i knew someone from there he could go to the court in my place?

No. I work for a corporation. When my company is sued in small claims court, we have to send an employee who is not an attorney.

Their HQ is in South SF. They seem to offer video hearings as well: Small Claims | Superior Court of California - County of San Francisco

South San Francisco is not in San Francisco County. San Francisco County is only the City of San Francisco. South San Francisco is in San Mateo County.

Back