Consumer Fraud How to check the authenticity of a company online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needanadvise

Hi,

I am willing to take and franchise from Amber pro Inc company, which is:
Amber Telcom is a trading name of Amber Pro Inc.
17 Ensign House Admirals Way Docklands London E14 9XQ
Amber Pro Inc. is a worldwide company Reg. No. 509072 BVI

I have no idea if this is a real company or a SCAM.

As they are promising real income every week which is 1000 GB, and we have to pay upfront amount to take this franchise. However, would like to know if this is a SCAM and how can we check the company's authenticity. As they have also promised to give us legal documents which entails that, they will provide me legal aggregement which says company will be liable for any litigation held.

Can anyone please help me for the same. It would be very great and helpful.

Hi,

I am willing to take and franchise from Amber pro Inc company, which is:
Amber Telcom is a trading name of Amber Pro Inc.
17 Ensign House Admirals Way Docklands London E14 9XQ
Amber Pro Inc. is a worldwide company Reg. No. 509072 BVI

I have no idea if this is a real company or a SCAM.

As they are promising real income every week which is 1000 GB, and we have to pay upfront amount to take this franchise. However, would like to know if this is a SCAM and how can we check the company's authenticity. As they have also promised to give us legal documents which entails that, they will provide me legal aggregement which says company will be liable for any litigation held.

Can anyone please help me for the same. It would be very great and helpful.

You don't need to waste your time checking, and certainly don't waste your money.

No legitimate company promises you a specific income amount, certainly NOT $2,000 a week.

Run away, very fast, this is a scam!!

Looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck; it is a duck!!!

might be a bit late on this post but I agree with Rob and thank Amber Pro Inc(Amber Telcom) on helping me to turn around a bad time in my life with no job and little money to having a good quality of life with an outstanding online business, and yes Rob their support is really something else.

Okay, scammer, here's the real skinny on this scam!!!!

They are alleged to operate an adult website or websites.

There are OTHER allegations, and I won't traffic in gossip.

But, if you're interested, follow the yellow brick links!

http://www.justanswer.com/general/4hsmz-amber-protel-scam.html

http://www.scambook.com/browse/index/company/19256/AmberCompanions.co.uk

I paid 1250 pounds to get the complete package with a gaurantee of earning more than 80.000 pounds in 18 months or they'll give you your money back. In 10 months I haven't earn anything 0. Now I am suppose to pay 750 pounds, because the whole package is 2000 pounds. As I haven't earn anything how am I suppose to pay the rest of the money, so I will loose my guarantee. bottom line a complEte SCAM.

Last edited:
i purchased one of these websites 8 months ago, to date I have received 0.00 back ! I think its a total & utter scam and I was a fool to fall for it !! Does anyone know If I can get my money back via chargeback ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back