How should we go about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblyblonde23

My grandmother passed away in 2002 and left her sister my ant Zan to be the executor of the will. My grandmother left her home and stocks and bonds and property in S.C. where my ant Zan lives, and quite a bit of other things to my mom. The only thing she has gotten is the home and about 2or3 of the stocks. My anit Zan doesn't like my mom at all and has lot of money.My grandrmother also left property to my sister and brother and me and some other things, which we haven't gotten anything. How should this be brought about or what do we do?

Is this estate being probated?

If so, where?

Why has it taken almost four years?

yes in Marshill, North Carolinda. Because I thought my mother was going to take care of it but she dosen't have the means to or the internet.

yes in Marshill, North Carolinda. Because I thought my mother was going to take care of it but she dosen't have the means to or the internet.

So you or a lawyer or someone went to the courthouse in Madison County and filed a probate estate with the probate court there? Is that right?

Who did that? When?

You said in your first post that the stuff was in South Carolina but now you are saying it's in North Carolina. What is where?

Look, give us all the facts and details. I'm tired of pulling teeth!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back