Criminal Records, Expungement how much time for clipping and running is out there/first offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what becomes someone when they clip and run?:eek:

I knew a guy back in high school, he done clipped the Widow Brown's tulips. The cops for the Garden Society caught up to him, and no one has seen him ever since. Talk around town is they murdered him and turned his carcass into composted material and used him to fertilize the widow's rose garden.

Around these parts they don't cotton to "clippers and runners"!!!!

I knew a guy back in high school, he done clipped the Widow Brown's tulips. The cops for the Garden Society caught up to him, and no one has seen him ever since. Talk around town is they murdered him and turned his carcass into composted material and used him to fertilize the widow's rose garden.

Around these parts they don't cotton to "clippers and runners"!!!!

Wow. Thank goodness I live in Mass. The worst Widow Brown will do is tell your parents! You Texans are bloodthirsty!!

They become a wanted person

Wow. Thank goodness I live in Mass. The worst Widow Brown will do is tell your parents! You Texans are bloodthirsty!!

The sweet, Widow Brown's daddy owned lots of land and oil wells. No one messed with the dear, old darling. Folks say her husband was a fighter pilot in the Civil War and received the Confederate Medal of Heroism.

Her son was the first president of Texico, before it became Texas. Yes indeedy, the Browns are beloved.

I assume the OP meant Vehicle Code 20002, hit and run.
I am guessing at the likely punishment, but several hundred dollars in court costs/fines is a given, plus a couple points on the license, plus a possible temporary suspension... but that would depend on the circumstances.
So long as there is no injury to a person it is not something that would bring jail time... or is extremely unlikely to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back