how is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillydally

i read another post where you said no support will be issued while still married?well my wife and i had a big fight a year back and she got a restraining order and took me to court for childsupport for our 2 kids,i agrred to pay 900 a month just so she would talk to me again and eventually reconsile,i never had any means to pay this money as i had no job,now a year later the money is building up and we are back together,well its almost a year as the order of protection is up in 20 days,we also moved from ny where it took place to indiana.We are trying to work on our marriage but it is not going that well.I also have childsupport taken from my paycheck from my ex in newyork,i only make like 200 dollars a week and get paid every 2 weeks,ny takes 95 for my ex and im supposed to pay wife directly,but i give all my money for the bills,the whole check,so if we got divirced would they lower the amount and take into consideration that she has been getting my check this whle time since i have been living with her?we moved back in together 2 weeks after the incident.Also do i have to pay for our son,i say our son cause he is like my son but biologically he is not,his father never signed his certificate and took off never to be found despite the efforts of detectives,he is now 5,when we met he was 2 and we went to town hall and i put my name on his certificate,it was never a legal adoption,just them thinking i was his real dad back in the picture.Also indiana childsupport seems to be lower than ny support in newyork my ex is getting 250 for 1 kid and here i used to childsupport calculatr and it said based on my income and her income,hers is like 800 a week compared to my 200,it said she is entitled to 104 for both kids,would they also consider i know nobody here and need to pay rent and utilities or would they let me be homeless??I have no highschool education,and in ny was diagnsed as unemployable due to paranoia and adhd,obssesive compulsive disorder and depression,which i have been off meds for 6 months cause since she makes so much i cant get medicaid here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back