Corporate Law How does one edit a posting once it has been posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libel_Victim

Is it possible to edit a posting once it has been posted to a forum here? I added this on 04/07/09 at 17:11 hrs, after dee-dub posted their reply. And, the thread page changed immediately.

Thank you

Last edited:
How much is "posting enough"
Because I'd really like to edit one of my posts as well.
Is there a way of deleting or closing a thread that you posted in the forum discussion?
Please let me know. Thanks

We are trying to work out a system that allows interaction between users. There are a couple of challenges which require us to develop a "system of trust" until users are able to use mailboxes. We'll be putting up a FAQ later this week.

The reason why there is a limited time for editing posts (until you need to email an admin or moderator for help) is because of numerous spam attempts. These people post what appear to be "legitimate" posts. Later they edit these posts in an attempt to evade our "new post spam checker" and then dump endless outbound links.

Yes, I sympathize. I wish there could be a very simple method to provide everything but it is a small delay if editing is necessary. Just email support and we'll be right on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back