Criminal Records, Expungement How do I get rid of an "adjudication withheld" on my criminal record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulchecb13

I'm looking for a way to get my record expunged and /or sealed. I've talked to F.D.L.E but they say that I cannot because I was found guilty on possession of drug paraphernalia? Is there any other way that I can get rid of this "adjudication withheld" on my record? Below are my charges:

2 1 03/01/2006 893.13.6A-N EXP POSSESSION OF COCAINE LESS THAN 28 GRAMS 05/04/2006 ADJUDICATION WITHHELD
3 1 03/01/2006 893.147.1.B EXP USE OR POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 05/04/2006 GUILTY

This charge is 8 years old. I've been out of trouble since then and I'm trying to better myself. I want to go back to school to become a nurse but they said I can't because of my record. Is there any possible way someone can help me please!

I'm looking for a way to get my record expunged and /or sealed. I've talked to F.D.L.E but they say that I cannot because I was found guilty on possession of drug paraphernalia? Is there any other way that I can get rid of this "adjudication withheld" on my record? Below are my charges:

2 1 03/01/2006 893.13.6A-N EXP POSSESSION OF COCAINE LESS THAN 28 GRAMS 05/04/2006 ADJUDICATION WITHHELD
3 1 03/01/2006 893.147.1.B EXP USE OR POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 05/04/2006 GUILTY

This charge is 8 years old. I've been out of trouble since then and I'm trying to better myself. I want to go back to school to become a nurse but they said I can't because of my record. Is there any possible way someone can help me please!

FDLE is the controller of criminal records in Florida.
They know.
You can talk to some attorneys, the initial meeting is free, see what they tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back