how do i get emansipated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emancipation (if you're old enough and mature enough to be emancipated, you're old enough and mature enough to learn to run spell check or use a dictionary) is very rarely granted and is not granted at all in some states. It is NEVER granted on the basis of "I want"; on those extremely rare occasions when it is granted, it is granted on the basis of "I need". I have seen literally hundreds of posts from teenagers who wanted to be emancipated; ONE of them actually achieved emancipation. ONE.

So, tell us what state you are in, why you think you are a candidate for emancipation, and how you are going to convince the judge that you are able to be self-supporting. Since not all states will emancipate a teenager at all and those states who will have differing requirements, even in the unlikely situation that emancipation is an option for you we cannot answer your question without that information.

This same user has several threads all on same basic topic. Your answer are not going to be any different no matter how many threads you start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back