Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks how can i find out if inactive warrant wants extratition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwebb1009

i have an inactive warrant for misdemeanor deceptive practice from 2011 in dupage county illinois, i live in the same state just 6 hours away and they have wanted to extradite on a misdemeanor warrant before that was over 5 years old, not same charges. i want to know if i can find out before turning myself into the county i live in for another case and be surprised that dupage wants to extradite me. i am pregnant and would really like to avoid sitting in jail if possible.

i have an inactive warrant for misdemeanor deceptive practice from 2011 in dupage county illinois, i live in the same state just 6 hours away and they have wanted to extradite on a misdemeanor warrant before that was over 5 years old, not same charges. i want to know if i can find out before turning myself into the county i live in for another case and be surprised that dupage wants to extradite me. i am pregnant and would really like to avoid sitting in jail if possible.

Ah, yes, Wheaton, IL.
Great city, nice county, tried a couple cases there and in nearby Chicago back in the late 90's.

This is easily discovered, OP, by speaking with a local bail bonding agency.
They can let you know what warrants exist, and what the bonds would cost.
They can even arrange the bond, so all you'll be required to do is appear, be booked, and get bonded out within a couple of hours.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back