Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI How can I contest?

California

I was text while I was driving on freeway. Then I got pull over from CHP. They asked me to check my car, eye test and breath testing. I did 4times but no result. They towed my car, handcuffed me and brought me to police station to breath testing again. I did 8times and I asked them to restroom. After I come back, they asked me to sign ticket with DUI but no breath test result and sent me home. I find out police report later that I got 0.13% on breath testing. What should I do? How to contest?

You might want to talk to a traffic law attorney. The attorney can generally get you the best outcome possible.

I was text while I was driving on freeway. Then I got pull over from CHP. They asked me to check my car, eye test and breath testing. I did 4times but no result. They towed my car, handcuffed me and brought me to police station to breath testing again. I did 8times and I asked them to restroom. After I come back, they asked me to sign ticket with DUI but no breath test result and sent me home. I find out police report later that I got 0.13% on breath testing. What should I do? How to contest?

As suggested, consult an attorney. You are facing criminal charges for a DUI over .08 BAC and this can result in costly fines, jail time, probation, alcohol classes, and a license suspension.

Back