house is mine before marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljpearson2009

I am currently married to a gal who is talking to her 1st ex husband and she is telling him that she loves him and want to be with him. he lives in Louisana, i live in arizona. I dont want to be married to this woman anymore because she is using me and cheating. I would like to know if anyone can help. I also have to proof that she is carring on conversations such as not wanting to be together.

neither one of us want to be together, only thing we have together is a car. everything else was either purchased by me prior to marriage or during. everything is in my name. can anybody help answer?

If you want to minimize your potential financial losses as a result of a divorce, hire a lawyer.

You most likely can work together to free yourselves from the bonds of this most unholy matrimony in which you both are bound.

Agree to a no fault divorce and sweeten the deal for her to agree and leave by offering to let her have the car.

Or, argue, fuss, and fight in court spending what you both could have saved on lawyers.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was going to give her the car, but we owe on it. her name is not on the title and her credit is shot. guess it is in her hands if she wants to keep it.

so if i give her the car, do you think she might take it even though I am still paying on it? we have only been married less than one year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back