Hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIZA361

Hi I am in need of major help!! You see I was 15 yrs old who had a child at 15 and ended getting involved with a guy that was 8 yrs older the me ( he was 24) . No my parents were not aware of it and I was no longer residing with them @ that time. Anyhow we lasted for 16 yrs together. Which I am now 33 yrs old now. Through out my 16 yrs with him my relationship has been ROCKY. He has been verbally,physically,emotionally, & mentally abusive. There were several times I have tried to move on but end up back ... I came to realize it was all a pattern. I have two girls with him. In Oct.1999 we purchased a home which he is in delinquency several thousand dollars behind as we speak . I know he is going to lose the home .. Which I can not afford a foreclosure on my credit...So what can I do on that? I am no longer with him I been away from him for 8 months now. Now my thing is I am ready to move on with my life but he can not get the picture . He harasses me @ work and tends to stock me . I now lost my job and my apt .. NOT THINKING WHAT HARM HE WAS DOING TO ME AND OUR CHILDREN!! Well since he was not occupying our home I went ahead and moved back in to try to get back on feet to move out again before he decides to come back !! He tends to travel a lot for work. During the time of harassing I would call the cops but they wouldn't do a thing for me . I even told my parents that if anything had happen to me to sue cause I was doing all I could.. for my safety. He even found out where I lived before I lost my apt. So My questions are what do I need to do . 1} I don't want anything to with the house I can not afford a foreclosure on my credit? Can I sign and have it notarize give up all my rights to clear away from it a.s.a.p? Also I was told I needed to file a divorce ? But we were never married, But we would file married /joint it was advice to me it was the proper way to do our taxes. Or could I just file single this coming tax season? Will it dissolve my relationship with him? Now He is paying me child support. I just want out a.s.a.p I have suffered enough with him and so have my children. Also my car is under both of our names what can I do to get him off my car note. Cause I asked the people that we are buying it from and she that I couldn't do anything til the car was paid off completely and then if he was willing to sign it over!! So what can I do..?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back