Naturalization, Citizenship Hi Mafioso it`s me again Need help Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizenship

i know i asked too many question but my situattion is little bit complicated and you are the only one who can really help me ,

i also appreciated for all the answers you gave me.

my question is i have my permanent resident card since 6 years and i filed my tax papers every year with my wife but this year i was not able to file my tax papers because last year my wifes mother past away and she just could not handle it so i had to be with her all the time because her psychological situattion was not stable .

, i worked on and of but not enough to file tax ,

so i paid tax every year since i become resident since 2002 but was not able to file this year . how it would affect my Citizenship application or waht can i do about it please?

Best Regards,

I don't master or know tax laws. But if you are saying you did not make enough to make you eligible to file taxes, then you would be okay if you show them documentation to prove it. Your taxes would not affect your citizenship if you were not eligible to file based on what you made. You can become a citizen even if you did not work for a year........given your situation situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back