Personal Bankruptcy Help

chelseyshawn23

I am in desperate need of a bankruptcy attorney 2 years ago I was diagnosed with cervical cancer had a hysterectomy came back after surgery found out my job was gone so now we're struggling bad we lost our home my car and now I find out my wages are being garnished I have never been served one paper that I was being sued and I'm not kidding about that not one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in desperate need of a bankruptcy attorney

There's a lawyer directory above. Click on the word "lawyers." Other alternatives are google and your local phone book.

now I find out my wages are being garnished I have never been served one paper that I was being sued and I'm not kidding about that not one!

Your first step is to get the complete case file from the courthouse where the lawsuit was filed and see what it says about process service. Then come back to this thread and report what you find. Do that ASAP. The longer you wait to get the file, the more money they get.

I am in desperate need of a bankruptcy attorney 2 years ago I was diagnosed with cervical cancer had a hysterectomy came back after surgery found out my job was gone so now we're struggling bad we lost our home my car and now I find out my wages are being garnished I have never been served one paper that I was being sued and I'm not kidding about that not one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should retain a lawyer to file a chapter 7 bankruptcy.
The moment the case is filed, your lawyer can stop the levy against your wages.

You're free to choose other options, but if you filed a BK on Thursday, the levy against your wages would be gone by Friday, if not on Thursday.

Back