Help

H

Hannah

Jurisdiction
Alabama
Hi I was wondering if my dad hit me when I was a kid and still does when he gets seriously mad at me and my parents both treat me like shit most the time and I have really bad depression and they never let me get out hardly ever and it makes it worse on me and I've gotten to the point where I've wanted to hurt myself but never did but I'm always depressed and stressed out because of them and everything else but I was wondering could I get my cousin to become my legal guardian or at least get put in foster care ? Please give me some answers or adivce

Hi I was wondering if my dad hit me when I was a kid and still does when he gets seriously mad at me and my parents both treat me like shit most the time and I have really bad depression and they never let me get out hardly ever and it makes it worse on me and I've gotten to the point where I've wanted to hurt myself but never did but I'm always depressed and stressed out because of them and everything else but I was wondering could I get my cousin to become my legal guardian or at least get put in foster care ? Please give me some answers or adivce

How old are you?

Have you told a trusted teacher or other trusted adult about the home problem?

Back