Help

Babyizzy14

I don't know what to call it but my boyfriend is 18 years old and still in school his mother kicked him out this afternoon What could I possibly do for him? Can his mother do that to him even if he is still in schoo?

I don't know what to call it but my boyfriend is 18 years old and still in school his mother kicked him out this afternoon What could I possibly do for him? Can his mother do that to him even if he is still in schoo?

Your boyfriend is an adult.
His mother isn't required to feed and clothe, an adult.
On the other hand, you can invite him to live at your home, assuming you're an adult, too.

I'd encourage him to make amends with mom, follow her rules, and take advantage of living at home as long as he can. At his age life is going to get tough and stay tough if he doesn't fix things at home.

See the thing is me and his mother isn't on the great side right now she asked him to take something down of me and him and he couldn't do it with his phone she got fed up and kicked him out

How old are you? If the 14 in your nickname represents your age, there is nothing you can do. His issues with his mother are his problem. That much is always true but your options are more limited if you are not at least over 18.

" she got fed up and kicked him out"

So there's more to the story, but the details don't matter. Legally, he is on his own. The advice for him to make up with her is very good advice.

Back