help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose65

i have a few qeustions, if anyone can help, i have been divorced from my ex for almost a year, our oldest child wants to go to college, he lives with his dad, his father was to fill out a finacial aid application to try and get some assistance, his dad needs to do this because our son resides with him. When i asked him to fill this out,3months ago he said he could not, and tryed bullying me to,i again asked him to fill it out, finally he admitted to me he did not file taxes for 2006(he is a self employeed contractor) so i in turn called and got a family court date because he was not complying with our divorce agreement. When he recieved the court date he all of a sudden decided to fill this application out........personally i feel they are fake numbers (25,000.00 year) what can i do i have to bring my son this week to register,i told him to get the application and his dads tax return and we would do it in person instead of online like his father wants to do. What are my legal rights as far as turning his father in to the IRS? Will the courts demand to see what he makes, he got over on them when we got divorced,and i am afraid it is going to happen again, can some advise me somehow? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back