help with my children



Yes my children were taken from me about 10yrs ago and adopted out. Being a single father at the time I felt like I had no rights. Well the foster father whom adopted the children just got arrested for video taping and molesting my children. I have tried calling the police department and went to dcf And nobody will return my calls. Please help on what I may do to help my chilren.
If your children were adopted they are no longer yours. You have no more rights to them than I do. You may file a complaint with Police and Family services but they have no obligation to give you info on progress of investigation or outcome.
If the children were actually adopted, then you have no rights in regard to them. However; if you know they are being abused/molested, the only thing you can do is inform the police and the DCF.