Medical Malpractice Help Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

hothunk

HELLO,

AN AUTHORISED DOCTOR HAS: verbally abused me mentally totured and harassed me false allegatinos to my parents not co-operaitve during the tests discrimniated me on basis of caste n religion causing emotional distress family fights and other problems and amde my mom bed ridden for a week due to shock adn stress asking stupid questions to my parents and said i m wasting his time and tore my registration form adn charged me extra even though its free and said compla into anyone i dont care a damn and i got proof from anothetr doctor tht i am ft and hes lying and hit onmy bones hard with a hamemr and shoutng so mcuh my ears tarted paining and tried to cause death to ym dad due to his age and suffering form mediacl diabetic conditions and still under recovery form his last operation and made his face red and body swollen dn collapsed as u cna see he made the sitationso worse and terrible and tired to molest my mom as suspicon raised as he called her seperatle the nextweek even thoguh he talekd to my dad earlier and endangering furter my mental state and physical state by doing baseless tests which have no meaning.
I HAVE WRITTEN THIS not in detail but the main points and charges of this:
corruption
malpractice/cheating
violation of rules and regualtions
verbal abuse
verbal threat
mental torture and harassment - 3 innocent people me nad my family
pysical torture and harssment-3 innocent people me and my family
false allegations to my parent
discrimination based on caste and religion
emotional distress family fights stress pain and tension trauma and paralysed
molest ed my monther bloodpressure made her collapse lack of oxygen age factor
extortion
blackmail sabaotage(delayed my trianing to 4 mnoths)
holding important docuemts FOR RANSOM(4 mnoths still so far)
testing and experimenting unnecessary
evasion of privacy and space
degradation and defamation of character
WRONG remark FAIL
ENDANGERING MENTAL AND Physical state BY TELLING TO UNDERGO BASLESS TESTS

i shud sue the autohrties for more than 100 million?

I can't understand your post and am guessing that if it's any indication, few will take your claims seriously. Considering that you want to sue for $100 million, it only bolsters the impression. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you but that's what I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back