Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Going For Compensation For Ms/stress???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pen11166

My first lawyer put me off of filing for SSDI and filed me for compensation on a stress/multiple sclerosis case which he told me it would fly right through. Well now i am on 2 yrs later and we still can't go for it. but now have filed for SSDI and finally have gotten that. but the compensation case took me away from filing for it when the lawyer told me that my employer was stressing me out and brought the ms out of remission:mad:

My lawyer i have now said that this is going to be a very long shot to win this case that my first lawyer got going for me because of the 'STRESS' that my employer put me under for the MS to flair up:confused: so wasn't sure why my first lawyer got that compensation case started instead of getting my disablity filed or even getting the disability started at all even with the comp case out there. He put me off going for the disability totally and then i found out on my own that i could apply for the disability w/the comp case going. So when my 2nd lawyer got my disability approved it went back for 2 yrs. I also talked w/my case worker down at the comp board and he said that these things vary rarely win at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back