harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

muggzie399

A few weeks ago my mail was not being deliverd for almost a week. I contacted the post and they brought it up. I was written on "dog in back property".

There is a house in front of mine who has a very old sedenray pit bull. Carriers can refuse. Went to neighbor and should them. They went crazy yelling at me.

Three nights ago I call their landlord because their garbage was all over outside visable from where I cross to go to my cross. It was exposed and over flowing causing flies and maggots.

The landlord contacted them and they had to clean it.

While cleaning it I was woke from sleeping buy full loud hollering. Went to see what it was and a verbal confrontation occurred. Neighbor accused me of being drunk and drinking every day. Blamed me for writing on my own mail and stated he wished I would die, die, die die.
These things really upset me. I used a racial slur.
Went I told him I was going to call cops, I went back in and tried to go to bed. Next thing I knew they were at my door.

They questioned me about the situation and told me next time if something should happen, just go about my business. They even went as far as to shine their light in my faced to see if I appeared drunk. I told them I can not drink due to medication for seizures.

Done.

Two days later he told my son his version and said he was filing charges. I am a wreck.

harassment

few weeks ago my mail was not being deliverd for almost a week. I contacted the post and they brought it up. I was written on "dog in back property".

There is a house in front of mine who has a very old sedenray pit bull. Carriers can refuse. Went to neighbor and should them. They went crazy yelling at me.

Three nights ago I call their landlord because their garbage was all over outside visable from where I cross to go to my cross. It was exposed and over flowing causing flies and maggots.

The landlord contacted them and they had to clean it.

While cleaning it I was woke from sleeping buy full loud hollering. Went to see what it was and a verbal confrontation occurred. Neighbor accused me of being drunk and drinking every day. Blamed me for writing on my own mail and stated he wished I would die, die, die die.
These things really upset me. I used a racial slur.
Went I told him I was going to call cops, I went back in and tried to go to bed. Next thing I knew they were at my door.

They questioned me about the situation and told me next time if something should happen, just go about my business. They even went as far as to shine their light in my faced to see if I appeared drunk. I told them I can not drink due to medication for seizures.

Done.

Two days later he told my son his version and said he was filing charges. I am a wreck.

Those coppers gave you some great advice.
It works, too.

harrassment gharge

Those coppers gave you some great advice.
It works, too.
I am very worried since my neighbor told my son he filed harassment charges. Should I be scared to death like I am.

It was two legal complaints I made and on the second he also slandered me which of course I bet he did not tell that to officials.

How long before I know this?

Since the police had no issue with your condition, when they appeared, absent any compelling/confirming testimony on your part, it is all hearsay on the part of the neighbor. Courts rarely harass on such insignificant info.

Since the police had no issue with your condition, when they appeared, absent any compelling/confirming testimony on your part, it is all hearsay on the part of the neighbor. Courts rarely harass on such insignificant info.
The neighbor spoke to my son yesterday and said he did or was pressing charges. Can he go to our legal system or a magistrate to file harrassment.

I figured they didn't press charges with the police or they would have notified me. Do I just wait to see if I get anything in the mail? I am terrified.

He can try. Success on the other hand is doubtful if you refuse to make a statement. Consult local animal control regarding your mail delivery issues. There are electronic methods to make the dog move but they can be torturous if his owner is a moron, which is apparently the case.

The neighbor spoke to my son yesterday and said he did or was pressing charges. Can he go to our legal system or a magistrate to file harrassment.

I figured they didn't press charges with the police or they would have notified me. Do I just wait to see if I get anything in the mail? I am terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back