Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertswagger07

Several weeks ago I was cited for public disorderly conduct I received a ticket and was jailed and addition received a ticket for possession of a controlled substance being three xanaxs I don't remember whether I consented to the search. However that's not the problem I have I've retained an attorney whom I'm going to speak to in the morning I just want to be educated about what I'm speaking on before I talk to her. I over the past week received a ticket from the highway patrol 74 + 55 reduced to 64 in a 55 and in a hell of a hurry to get rid of me. Not 30 seconds after I was released from the detainment two of the city police where I received the afformentioned tickets the controlled substance & public disorderly had left jurisdiction by five or six miles I guess in order to rush up there my I mentioned that it was 3 or 4 miles out of City Limits where I was pulled over in order to tell the highway patrol what a bad guy was and how I was likely to be carrying narcotics although I can't prove that I'm sure they were going to stick their nose into a traffic violation and try to make it something more insinuating that they screwed something up with the first arrest and they're just trying to solidify their case however I did take still photographs of the two officers in seperate Patrol's even further out of City Limits apparently following me in order to call some more attention they wouldn't pull up beside me at the red light I had the phone hung out the windows so agreed I should have been more stealthy about that I do have several pictures of them out of jurisdiction today I was followed by a County officer and another unmarked car all the way 2 a half a mile from my house where they turned around and went the other way I'm supposing so they didn't get photographed as well however it was too late as I had videotaped the whole melee. What kind of angle do I need to work this from apparently I need to get a dash cam I think they sell for $20 at Walmart to be pointed out the back glass and disguised as something else so they don't know they're being filmed following me so tomorrow when I go visit my attorney I have still photographs of officers out of jurisdiction withe the time and date stamp and a ticket just minutes before the photographs were taken I'm just really sick of this it's not the first time and I think there's some animosity towards me as in the early millennium I had incurred some serious charges in that City jurisdiction alleviated by someone's hiring a private investigator and the officers involved were terminated due to miss conduct of a sexual nature and even more recently there were some more charges and which I believe illegal interception of a cellular phone signal and GPS coordinates were used without a warrant in order to set me up I called the FBI about the problems with the cellular phone and questions I had about interception of cellular signal and they told me what was going on with illegal if it were indeed a fact that I should trash the phone buy a new one and if such nonsense continue to occur I should probably have it investigated and the charge magically disappeared might mention that the officers were also brought up on sexual misconduct this time for molesting a young lady who was a minor Inside the Fire Department so I'm supposing the officer who was the affiant on the ticket there again had been terminated I really don't care what people do in their personal time though sex with minors is unacceptable perpetrated by any individual male or female civilian or law enforcement not to mention the fact that it is not only criminal there is the issue of moral turpitude that all being said it is my concern that people enforcing the law in that jurisdiction are unscrupulous and should be brought under investigation 4 criminal wrongdoing if they are indeed perpetrating criminal wrongdoing as well as ethics violations rendering the charges brought against myself moot any advice you have would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Several weeks ago I was cited for public disorderly conduct I received a ticket and was jailed and addition received a ticket for possession of a controlled substance being three xanaxs I don't remember whether I consented to the search. However that's not the problem I have I've retained an attorney whom I'm going to speak to in the morning I just want to be educated about what I'm speaking on before I talk to her. I over the past week received a ticket from the highway patrol 74 + 55 reduced to 64 in a 55 and in a hell of a hurry to get rid of me. Not 30 seconds after I was released from the detainment two of the city police where I received the afformentioned tickets the controlled substance & public disorderly had left jurisdiction by five or six miles I guess in order to rush up there my I mentioned that it was 3 or 4 miles out of City Limits where I was pulled over in order to tell the highway patrol what a bad guy was and how I was likely to be carrying narcotics although I can't prove that I'm sure they were going to stick their nose into a traffic violation and try to make it something more insinuating that they screwed something up with the first arrest and they're just trying to solidify their case however I did take still photographs of the two officers in seperate Patrol's even further out of City Limits apparently following me in order to call some more attention they wouldn't pull up beside me at the red light I had the phone hung out the windows so agreed I should have been more stealthy about that I do have several pictures of them out of jurisdiction today I was followed by a County officer and another unmarked car all the way 2 a half a mile from my house where they turned around and went the other way I'm supposing so they didn't get photographed as well however it was too late as I had videotaped the whole melee. What kind of angle do I need to work this from apparently I need to get a dash cam I think they sell for $20 at Walmart to be pointed out the back glass and disguised as something else so they don't know they're being filmed following me so tomorrow when I go visit my attorney I have still photographs of officers out of jurisdiction withe the time and date stamp and a ticket just minutes before the photographs were taken I'm just really sick of this it's not the first time and I think there's some animosity towards me as in the early millennium I had incurred some serious charges in that City jurisdiction alleviated by someone's hiring a private investigator and the officers involved were terminated due to miss conduct of a sexual nature and even more recently there were some more charges and which I believe illegal interception of a cellular phone signal and GPS coordinates were used without a warrant in order to set me up I called the FBI about the problems with the cellular phone and questions I had about interception of cellular signal and they told me what was going on with illegal if it were indeed a fact that I should trash the phone buy a new one and if such nonsense continue to occur I should probably have it investigated and the charge magically disappeared might mention that the officers were also brought up on sexual misconduct this time for molesting a young lady who was a minor Inside the Fire Department so I'm supposing the officer who was the affiant on the ticket there again had been terminated I really don't care what people do in their personal time though sex with minors is unacceptable perpetrated by any individual male or female civilian or law enforcement not to mention the fact that it is not only criminal there is the issue of moral turpitude that all being said it is my concern that people enforcing the law in that jurisdiction are unscrupulous and should be brought under investigation 4 criminal wrongdoing if they are indeed perpetrating criminal wrongdoing as well as ethics violations rendering the charges brought against myself moot any advice you have would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

You have retained an attorney.

It is unethical for an attorney to further advise you, or discuss your legal issues.

For that reason and to protect your rights, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back