Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Harassment

finedesign

Jurisdiction
Texas
My neighbor has come to my house on many occasions to complain about nothing. Recently his tires were slashed on a rental car and he came over insinuating that my son had done this. He sent the police to my house when he called 911. He told me the person who did this would not have to worry about going to jail because after he got a hold of them they would not make it. He has threatened to shoot anyone he did not know who came to his house because his duty in life was to protect his wife and children. Now he is calling 911 claiming my dog was barking and also told the police that there were two old ladies inside and the son had killed them. He called animal control and sent them to my house claiming two cats he saw were mine. I have had to report to the shelter and show all my documentation. the detective I called made a phone call to this neighbor and he still continues to call authorities. The detective said it was my word against his word and he had done nothing illegal. What should I do? He has made vulgar remarks to me before, but I did not tape record the remarks because I never expected them. How do I protect myself?

A detective told you this is a HE said versus a SHE said.

I suggest you ignore him.

I ignore many people.

It's easier to ignore someone than to argue with someone.

Back