Grounds for civil lawsuit?

Bbell

Jurisdiction
Arizona
My ex walked out on his 2 children when they were 2 and 4. Ten years later he came back and took me to court for custody, he managed to turn one of our children against me so badly she lied for him to court counselors and he waa given full custody and decision making. Father refused to share information about child and did not allow any visitation. This went on for 2 years until Father suddenly puts her out and closes all modes of communication- deserting her again. Do I have some recourse for all the money i was forced to pay for attorney when father changes his mind and lies horribly in court and in printed documents?

Nope. You had the right to appeal the decisions at the time they were made, and to take him back to court if he was failing to follow the order.

My ex walked out on his 2 children when they were 2 and 4. Ten years later he came back and took me to court for custody, he managed to turn one of our children against me so badly she lied for him to court counselors and he waa given full custody and decision making. Father refused to share information about child and did not allow any visitation. This went on for 2 years until Father suddenly puts her out and closes all modes of communication- deserting her again. Do I have some recourse for all the money i was forced to pay for attorney when father changes his mind and lies horribly in court and in printed documents?

Lol seriously?

Back