Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Giving false information to coroner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAX4

Attorney. EMS, and sheriff's deputy gave false information to coroner; resulting in victim being taken to hospital and assaulted by hospital staff to obtain blood and urine. Subsequently admitted to psychiatric hospital and denied access to phone. Please advise.

First, why were EMS and the deputy involved at all?

I believe I know where this is going, but I'd like to see first.

Providing incorrect information is not the same as knowingly providing false information. Same goes for providing information you don't agree with.

There is more to this story.

I am indeed interested in more details; coroner's are generally only interested in dead people. If someone of interest to the coroner's office was subsequently admitted to the hospital I would very much like to know what false, incorrect or mistaken information was provided!!!

Agree cbg - doesn't make sense to me either. Post isn't clear & need more information.

Louisiana, folks - the only state where a coroner gets involved with involuntary commitment.

Louisiana, the land of legal contradictions.

I have a friend that retired as Captain on the New Orleans PD.
He'd always make me laugh as he spun tales of arrests for "reviling the police".

Well then I guess we need the answer to Proserpina's question in post #2.

I am indeed interested in more details; coroner's are generally only interested in dead people. If someone of interest to the coroner's office was subsequently admitted to the hospital I would very much like to know what false, incorrect or mistaken information was provided!!!

In Louisiana, coroners are involved in involuntary commitments. The first time I came across the use of that term in the same sort of matter, I had to look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back