Geographic Restriction and consequences for violating

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRN

My son was born in the state of Texas, he is now 2 years old. His mother and I didn't get along and she didn't let me see my son. So I went to the AG and they established a court order with geographic restrictions to where my son has to live within 50 miles of the current county that I am residing in. My son's mom moved to California with her family. Is there any chance of me winning custody or having my son get back? Where or who do I turn to to enforce visitation or fight for a way to have my son? Do I have any chance, considering the fact that most courts give the mother the favor of custody? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated, I'm missing my son, haven't seen him for 3 months and the mother is in California with him. Thanks for your time.

I would go back to the AG's office and show them that she violated the court ordered restriction. You will probably get custody while she is in JAIL. I bet she will move back to TX PDQ

Yes you need to file for custody and to have the child returned. Mom violated a court order, a judge is not going to be happy with her. If you want to see your cihld again, act now and have her served. You should see an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back