Genetic Testing and DUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel26

I know a man, who is facing person time, as a direct result of having 4 duis within a small amount of time. He is an alcoholic. Own a successfully business, does a lot of good. I know him from an as meeting I atrend. It is rare to see someone his age 36, gabe a positive impact on newcomers. My psychiatrist is recently came able to perform genetic testing/Dna testing; to make sure the medication I was taking was effective. The testing came back where the doctors diagnosis was the opposite of what my genes showed. The diagnosis was scientifically impossible. Would this test be helpful, his lawyer simply cannot do anything more for him, He plead guilty to all the misdemeanor charges, not sure how many and:eek:r what, and goes to felony court on dec 17. I think this could be a saving grace. The impulsivity he obtains is a compound of genetics.

Psychiatrists

Would a psychiatrists opinion and diagnosis, accompanied with genetic testing to disgustion be helpful when facing federal prison for 4 duis

Would a psychiatrists opinion and diagnosis, accompanied with genetic testing to disgustion be helpful when facing federal prison for 4 duis

I cannot see that genetic testing would have any impact at all, and psychiatric opinions might provide for a proper program while incarcerated, but I don't see how it would mitigate any of the penalty you face.

Sooo ... how is it that you are going to a FEDERAL prison in the United States for felony DUI????

Gene testings

Any positive feedback on verdict leaning towards the accused if scientific evidence is presented

Last edited:
"Positive feedback"? Meaning you want us to tell you what you want to hear?

So you're saying he should be allowed to violate the law for genetic reasons?

He needs to work with his lawyer - whatever he/she can do for him is probably about it.

I hate when people start stupid threads. It is even worse when the are revived. If this had any merit, a child rapist would not be convicted because of genetics either. The list goes on. Every court case would involve 2 geneticists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back