Fraud with cell Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSalomon

I send US Im in united state $1,500 to someone in romania for 30 phones but he said

I send 40 phones please send us$500 more

and i sended.

but now He wan 800 more for the shipping
I can do something to get back money or I loose my 2,000

Please send me email
rupertosalomon@hotmail.com

MrSalomon said:
I send US Im in united state $1,500 to someone in romania for 30 phones but he said

and i sended.

Please send me email
If it seems to good to be true, it usually is. Try and not to deal with anyone outside of your home country unless it is a business with an ESTABLISHED reputation. If you paid him with cash or a money order you have no way, short of traveling to Romania, to get it back. You were scammed it sounds like. He is just going to keep telling you that he needs more money until he finally gets all that he can out of you. Since the man is out of the US, it would be near impossible to recover. If you paid with paypal, then you can get it back but good luck either way.

MrSalomon said:

and i sended.

Please send me email

I had to translate that..

I gather you sent him $1500 for 30 cellphones, hope they were really good ones, people practically give away phones.

He claims he 'sent' 40, but now needs $800 for shipping?
Did you already include shipping in the original $1500?

Have you received the phones yet?
If he didn't send them, then he can open the box back up and take out the extra 10 phones. If he did ship them, then he can wait for the package to arrive.

And it does NOT cost $800 to send 30 (or 40) cellphones overseas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back