FORMER CEO WRONGLY CONVICTED SEEKS HELP WITH SUPREME COURT WRIT

DJ Armstrong

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
I need some assistance filing a Writ of Cert with the Supreme Court. I was released from prison on HOME CONFINEMENT . . . I recently won in the SC, only to have the 5th Circuit deny my appeal based on a ONE LINE ruling. I am going back to the SC. I am very intelligent, NOT GUILTY of the crime and wish as much assistance as I can get. I am a former CEO, but the government relived me of all my assets. Any info on where I can get some pro bono help would be highly appreciated. THIS IS A FEDERAL CONVICTION.

I am very intelligent, NOT GUILTY of the crime and wish as much assistance as I can get.

You'll receive the AMOUNT of representation that you buy.

I need some assistance filing a Writ of Cert with the Supreme Court. I was released from prison on HOME CONFINEMENT . . . I recently won in the SC, only to have the 5th Circuit deny my appeal based on a ONE LINE ruling. I am going back to the SC. I am very intelligent, NOT GUILTY of the crime and wish as much assistance as I can get. I am a former CEO, but the government relived me of all my assets. Any info on where I can get some pro bono help would be highly appreciated. THIS IS A FEDERAL CONVICTION.

In my half-century+ on this planet, I've found that the folks who feel the need to say they are very intelligent simply aren't very smart.

In my half-century+ on this planet, I've found that the folks who feel the need to say they are very intelligent simply aren't very smart.
That has been my experience as well...and one would think, if OP were very intelligent, he would include what his conviction was for.

I've discovered many things over the course of my life.

I'll reveal just two.

I require no help in instantly identifying an idiot.

Intelligence reveals itself, and doesn't need to be introduced.

Back