formal hearing procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a capital case. The state doesn't care. No, a traffic court is still a court, and most are courts of record. The distinction being is the type of case they address. Time to let this go, because no one cares.

Traffic school is your best friend.

Personally, I use deferred adjudication, costs more; but EASIER than traffic school.

The best route to take is to always obey all traffic laws.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Yeah army I agree. I just don't have the time right now to educate myself enough on it, and therefore I don't have the time to represent myself properly in the way that I was hoping to go about it.

But you see, when you post on public forums you don't get to decide whether or not someone else links your posts.

CBG if you feel the need to be an ass that's fine. Obviously you have more than enough time on your hands to do so.

I'm not the one knocking myself out trying to use an invalid argument to get out of a ticket that I justly earned. But, carry on.

It's not an invalid argument at all... There is substance to it. I am not efficient enough with all of the laws to file a proper motion for dismissal beforehand or I would. I'm beating a dead horse at this point. I've already seen evidence of actual cases being dismissed, and double checked the case online. But for someone like myself to go into court without studying this for years... not knowing what to say off the top of my head. It's simply not feasible at this point, and I'm going to pay the fine... unless they are not going to take away the points. In that case I'll probably try to impeach the officer as a witness if he shows up.

Traffic school, it's easy, makes it all disappear.
Deferred adjudication works, too.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back