Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Floridians keeping it in the family, so to speak.

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Florida
Warning, filth, freakishness, sexual taboos, and sexual perversions ahead
Daddy does daughter...........................

daddydaugher.jpg

MARCH 1--A Florida man and his 19-year-old daughter have been charged with incest after they were seen having sex in the backyard of a Panama City residence, according to court records.

Justin Bunn, 39, and his daughter Taylor reportedly admitted to the consensual February 18 encounter, police say.

A Panama City Police report charges that a witness spotted the Bunns "having sexual intercourse in a missionary position in the backyard" of a home about three miles from a residence the Bunns (seen above) share.

Following his arrest Tuesday, Justin Bunn reportedly confessed to having sex with his daughter, but "stated it was an isolated incident." Taylor Bunn, police report, also made "several admissions about having sexual intercourse with her father."

The Bunns have each been charged with incest, a felony. A judge yesterday set Justin Bunn's bond at $5000, while his daughter will have to post $1000 to secure her release from the Bay County jail.

The Bunns have been ordered to have no contact "in any manner" with each other. (2 pages)

Florida Man, Daughter In Shock Arrest

Warning, filth, freakishness, sexual taboos, and sexual perversions ahead
Daddy does daughter...........................

View attachment 1699

MARCH 1--A Florida man and his 19-year-old daughter have been charged with incest after they were seen having sex in the backyard of a Panama City residence, according to court records.

Justin Bunn, 39, and his daughter Taylor reportedly admitted to the consensual February 18 encounter, police say.

A Panama City Police report charges that a witness spotted the Bunns "having sexual intercourse in a missionary position in the backyard" of a home about three miles from a residence the Bunns (seen above) share.

Following his arrest Tuesday, Justin Bunn reportedly confessed to having sex with his daughter, but "stated it was an isolated incident." Taylor Bunn, police report, also made "several admissions about having sexual intercourse with her father."

The Bunns have each been charged with incest, a felony. A judge yesterday set Justin Bunn's bond at $5000, while his daughter will have to post $1000 to secure her release from the Bay County jail.

The Bunns have been ordered to have no contact "in any manner" with each other. (2 pages)

Florida Man, Daughter In Shock Arrest

What the hell? Mind boggling - and out in public? Why anyone would have sex in full view of their neighbors in the backyard is beyond me.

There was another story about a man who killed his biological daughter and their son and her adoptive father. Yes apparently the girl had been adopted but then the biological father at some point came into her life, they had sex, had a son and I saw mention that somehow that girl was his wife too. I suppose if she had been adopted that legally he was no longer her father and that's how they got married? I don't know - but the child was only like 18 months old I think. Again an innocent child pays the price for idiot adults.

There was another story about a man who killed his biological daughter and their son and her adoptive father. Yes apparently the girl had been adopted but then the biological father at some point came into her life, they had sex, had a son and I saw mention that somehow that girl was his wife too. I suppose if she had been adopted that legally he was no longer her father and that's how they got married? I don't know - but the child was only like 18 months old I think. Again an innocent child pays the price for idiot adults.

I read that story the other day, too. It sounds like when she grew up, the girl sought out her biological parents and that's when they got together. Her bio mom said that the dad insisted in sleeping in the girl's room when she moved in with them, but apparently she didn't really figure it out until she found a journal her younger child was writing in, talking about the fact that the girl was pregnant by their dad. That led to the bio dad & daughter being arrested back in January for incest, and they showed pictures from their "wedding" in that article.

They did call themselves "married" but it wasn't legal. The thing I found pretty horrifying was the fact that her adoptive parents and his mother posed with them in the "wedding photos" like they thought it was no big deal! That was really sick & twisted. They all knew about the actual relationship. She was pregnant when they got "married", last July, so maybe the family thought, in some warped way, that they should be "married" because they were having a baby. Even though she'd been adopted, and legally they weren't father & daughter, biologically they still were. She even looked a lot like him. The poor baby was only 7 months old when the dad killed him.

I read that story the other day, too. It sounds like when she grew up, the girl sought out her biological parents and that's when they got together. Her bio mom said that the dad insisted in sleeping in the girl's room when she moved in with them, but apparently she didn't really figure it out until she found a journal her younger child was writing in, talking about the fact that the girl was pregnant by their dad. That led to the bio dad & daughter being arrested back in January for incest, and they showed pictures from their "wedding" in that article.

They did call themselves "married" but it wasn't legal. The thing I found pretty horrifying was the fact that her adoptive parents and his mother posed with them in the "wedding photos" like they thought it was no big deal! That was really sick & twisted. They all knew about the actual relationship. She was pregnant when they got "married", last July, so maybe the family thought, in some warped way, that they should be "married" because they were having a baby. Even though she'd been adopted, and legally they weren't father & daughter, biologically they still were. She even looked a lot like him. The poor baby was only 7 months old when the dad killed him.

Omg her bio mom and her parents posed with them??? What the hell?

Yeah legally not her dad but biologically yes and he knew that. It would have been different if it was one of those stories where they found out after the fact. I think there was a story of a woman who found out her husband, after he died, actually had been her biological father. They never had kids but it was a total mind fuck for her to deal with finding that out. That is completely different than these stories. It's just - I don't know.

I just feel bad for the baby. No choice in parents. No choice in the short life he had. Sigh.

Omg her bio mom and her parents posed with them??? What the hell?

Yeah legally not her dad but biologically yes and he knew that. It would have been different if it was one of those stories where they found out after the fact. I think there was a story of a woman who found out her husband, after he died, actually had been her biological father. They never had kids but it was a total mind fuck for her to deal with finding that out. That is completely different than these stories. It's just - I don't know.

I just feel bad for the baby. No choice in parents. No choice in the short life he had. Sigh.

Her bio mom didn't pose with them at the wedding, it was actually her grandmother...her father/husband's mom.

In the original article I read, when they were arrested in January, bio mom told about how horrified she was when she found out about it, through reading her younger daughter's journal. She said she thought her husband had arranged for her to read the journal, because he was too cowardly to tell her himself. The article said that when she confronted him, he admitted he was in a relationship with the girl and he told his wife that her adoptive family "had been unhappy at first but had since come to accept it". Who the hell accepts something like that?! Apparently her adoptive parents and his own mother! If I ever knew anything like that about my son, I would report him to the authorities so fast, he wouldn't know what hit him. But no, they all posed, smiling nicely, for the "wedding" pictures. Pretty effing sick.

Back