Fla dcf has my 3 children an my lawyer is not helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffery

This is a long story so I'm just gonna get to the point. I cannot afford a real lawyer so my 3 kids are losing their father.. Someone please help. I have finished the case plan task that dcf gave me. Buy they just gave me a hair folic test an it went six months back so I failed. This is not fair I haven't used in a year an half an passed every test they have given me. I just need a real lawyer. I had to fire the first public defense attorney because I never should of had a case plan to begin with. I know I haven't explained much but would love to talk over the phone an explain. My kids are all under 7 an I'm with the mother who to be honest caused all this. But we are doing everything we are supposed to an have been but they will not give them back. I just need a lawyer to look into the case an it will be a easy one to prove how they ruining our family. We need our family back. Please help

Proserpina is correct - we do not provide referrals. You might contact your local legal aid society, local or state bar assoc. or local law school if there is one in your area to see if you can get a referral to a no cost/low cost attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back