fired.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogbizzyone

i was employed at a body shop for about 9 months then termanted for taking money out of a car. I didnt do such thing. He sayed there had been a customer complaint that there was money missing from his car. Then he sayed he had physically seen me going through customers cars all the time. Which i didnt do, the only thing i was doing was moving the customers belongings to a safer place where they wouldnt get lost. They had to what appeard to be important documents which i wouldnt want to be blamed for being lost. If he feels that is going through peoples stuff then i am guilty of that. But i have never taken anything from any customers car. He went on to say that it was 100.00 dollars, then that it was a few bucks. So i dont know what the actual amount was. He sayed he knew about what happend of wed 11/20 but didnt take action till 11/26. I felt discriminated saying since i got there at the shop that things have been missing. what should i do?

Nothing. Your boss doesn't trust you and that is not illegal. Life is not fair. And for sure nobody cares about your feelings, except your mom. Im not a mean person just trying to deal with similar issues. Good Luck

You should file for unemployment and look for a new job. Nothing you have posted indicates an illegal termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back