Fired or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve463in

Im am to try to keep this short.I work in an industry where if not scheduled for work we are on call . Last Thursday My supervisor called in the morning and with an imennse amount of attitude asked "you wanna work today or not?" My reply was "if you need me I dont have a choice do I?" He replied "well then ****you dude" and said no more. after 2 minutes of silence he asked so is it yes or no I simply replied no . wanting to avoid anymore of his confrontational attitude. So Friday Saturday And then Monday comes to be still no scheduled start time or morning call for work. I recieve a call Monday morning from a fellow employee telling me they have reassigned my truck to a different employeee and removed my name from the work schedule board.Have I been fired and not notified??
I proceeded to cval tyhe operations maneger asn ask him that very question. He would not answer it with a yes or no he merely circled around it by saying we need to meet to determine whweter or not I want to work for them. A week later I have stiil not been put to work nor have I recieved notice of layofff suspension or termination. the has played games with me about these so called meetings . Friday he blamed me for not showing up for a meeting he never scheduled. Monday I was told he would call me tuesday early AM to schedule another meeting He finally decicded to call Me Tuesday at 1:00 PM surely not the mornig I was told. Im afraid tyhey want me to meet with them and force my resignation rather than have to compensate me after terminating me. I have a crystal clean employment record. My main question is do I meet with the boss or insist on him answering a simple question ... Has he fired me or not? Do I risk an ambush at this meeting thus forcing my resignation/

thats dumb, your right i think they trying to team up on you. I would go in but dont resign, that person was mean to you and unless you did anything wrong they dont really have anyreason they could fire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back