Filing Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days before the court date can I file papers?:confused:

File what? If you are the petitioner/plaintif, you need to serve the party BEFORE the court date. You should have done that the day you filed your papers.

If you are responding, you have cetain time frames. What doc do you have, what kinda case?

File what? If you are the petitioner/plaintif, you need to serve the party BEFORE the court date. You should have done that the day you filed your papers.

If you are responding, you have cetain time frames. What doc do you have, what kinda case?

It is a Responce to an OSC.

You Have to respond, or you will lose. Yes you can file, you have a constitutional right to self representation.

Unbelievable

You Have to respond, or you will lose. Yes you can file, you have a constitutional right to self representation.

I had to filed the response because my attorney never returned my phone call to say they were.:confused: When I finally heard from them hours later they made up a story that we were going to do some thing else and not what we talked about for months!:nuts
I am tired of these L.A. family court attorney's playing games with cases. I really like to find a serious lawyer in L.A who really works hard on their cases to close them, not to continue a case for bogus reasons! Their children waiting for closure.:yes:
Now I represent myself :eek: after 3 years of continuing my case and delays for bogus legal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back