Fiduciary Misconduct

MR CADLE

Jurisdiction
Florida
Hi I am MR CADLE , My son was attacked by a pitbull and walked away with about $52,000 after legal and medical was paid 15 years ago. The law firm that handled the case said it would be best to to protect it Under The Guardian Angel's program where they have trusted honest lawyers working. They assigned me as the Guardian where any thing that happens with any of his money has to be signed by me and this firm. The rate they were charging was $461 a year. Somewhere around 2009 somehow they removed me as guardian and started taking his money at will. Now to the tune of $,000. Note that the only thing that has happened to that money is nothing. It sat in a bank account for 14 years.They said that price was cheap because they normally charge $260 an hour. I have emails of them saying this to me. This originated in one office with 5 lawyers working in it. After I was removed as guardian they passed my sons trust to one another on the court papers saying seeking council and then they would charged his trust for it until everyone in the office made a couple thousand dollars each. Now that he is 18years old they want to close the account with the final bill of $4500. . Is this not a breach of Fiduciary responsiblity. His trust is still sitting they want him to sign waiver that I will post a photo of.. It wants him to sign a waiver saying any charges that have previously been charged get paid. I am not sure what to do? Please see photos. 20190103_005928.jpg 20190103_005928.jpg 20190103_010246.jpg

If you want REAL legal advice, not an opinion from a stranger, I suggest you retain (or have your son retain) a Florida licensed attorney.

Back