Breaking a Lease feeling unsafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

milfy21

We live in an apartment compleX. There are some drug addicts that live under ua. They are out all hours of the.night, they are almost 30 years old and they have little high school age girls hooked on METH. I see the scabs on all of them and they are all so skinny. A few weeks ago. They were caught in the laundry room, with the door closed, 3 older men, 4 young girls and 1 child around age 5. They vlocked the door so no one could.open it. The eye witness our neighbor/ friend said.he had.to kick the.door in and when he did he could taste the meth in his mouth. The front office has been notified of this as wrll as the apartment has over the number allowed living there. They seem to not do anything. Myself and other tenants have called corporate on this situation and we are waiting to hear back. Oh and dis i mention that they bring around homeless people who have pooped 3 times in the walkway thatI go to my car. I know it.humans because thwy.wipe with paper towels or.napkins. the maintenance nevercame.to clean it.up. they just let it sit there all three times. This is right under my bedroom window. We want to leave so bad but we feel like we will get fined. HELP!!! What can we do about this. The.front.tells us to.call the.police. but when.we.do they all just run inside because you can.see the.cops coming from down the street.

Call the police.
Keep calling the police.
Take videos covertly, give those to the police.
Work with the narcotics bureau, or detectives to patrol the area using plain clothes officers.
Report the matter to your city council.
Organize the tenants, help create tenants against crime, neighborhood watch.
It takes time, you must not quit reporting and documenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back