FAUX Fauci Declares No End to Pandemic Until 2022!

army judge

Super Moderator
It's not over just yet.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says the U.S. won't emerge from the COVID pandemic until next spring at the earliest.

Self proclaimed world-renowned infectious disease expert predicted the coming months will remain very difficult, with high caseloads and deaths especially in places with low vaccination rates.

"If we can get through this winter ... I hope we can get some good control in the spring of 2022," Fauci told CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday night.

Fauci said it will be impossible to get a grip on the pandemic until underwhelming vaccination rates dramatically improve.

Dr. Fauci says no end to COVID pandemic before spring 2022 — at the earliest

Yep - the people complaining about it are the same ones who refuse to protect themselves (or others) because, well, YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

(I realize that's a generalization...there are people out there with legitimate concerns and reasons...but they're a pretty low percentage.)

Fauci fund has to get more grant money to the Wuhan virus club. Free America money to unleash at any point a demoncratic rat might loose a non fraudulent election. They can't risk not being in power and not making all that money. After all they communism and communists and idolize their dear leader Wuhan China's next virus infestation.

Back