Father moving out of state UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocked

Well today we saw the referee. Looks like the case is going to Friend of Court for investigation. Turns out he doesn't have a job or home lined up in Montana.

The referee told him to go but the child is not leaving. She told him we could do the court proceedings with him from telephone. I'm hoping that is a good sign.

Now here is my next question. Would I be wrong for Motioning for full custody on basis that to have joint physical parenting the parents would both have to be jointly and physically here? I stated that since I'm fully going to be raising child it only makes since I have Full Custody.

This does not mean I will not work out reasonable visitation. I want my son to have his father in his life. Mine passed as a child. My heart hurts for my son.
The father seems to think I'm in the wrong and has stated to me he hopes Karma finally comes back to bite me in the ass! No clue what he means.

This all leaves me with an open opportunity to afford a lawyer. I can do the paper work on my own. Can I have a lawyer just for representation in court?

And I guess the main question is, am I wrong for seeking full custody. I appreciate all responses from both sides of the fence. ty.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back